Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outfits of the day ♥

Hey!
Astăzi am pregatit pentru voi un post cu mai multe ținute. :)
Eu am ales să adaug un strop de culoare în ținuta purtată la birou, accesorizându-mă cu o eșarfă roșie si un ruj in aceeași nuanță. În plus, colega mea, Mihaela, care lucrează în Amsterdam, a reușit să îmi trimită poză cu ținuta de astăzi, iar prietena mea, Alexandra, m-a ajutat să completez postul cu ținuta pe care a purtat-o la o nuntă. A ieșit ceva interesant. Enjoy! 

Hey!
I've prepared a post with various outfits for today. :)
I chose to add a little bit of colour to my outfit wearing a red scarf and lipstick in the same shade. Plus, my colleague, Mihaela, who works in Amsterdam, managed to send me a photo with her outfit and my friend, Alexandra, helped to complete the post with the outfit she wore at a wedding. The result is pretty interesting. Enjoy! 

Iulia
Rochie/ Dress: Bershka
Sacou/ Blazer: Forever 21
Pantofi/ Shoes: Mini Prix
Eșarfă/ Scarf: no name





Mihaela
Top: Zara
Pulover/ Sweater: Nissa
Fustă/ Skirt: Orsay
Cizme/ Boots: Zara



Alexandra


Kisses,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! We read all comments. Thank you!