Thursday, October 18, 2012

Red + Black = ♥

Bună dimineaţa! :)
Oboseala şi-a spus cuvântul, iar aseară nu am reuşit să îmi aleg ţinuta pentru astăzi. În toată graba de dimineaţă am decis să port ceva simplu, office. Nu am uitat, în schimb, să port culorile mele preferate, roşu şi negru. ♥

Good morning! :)
Fatigue has spoken, and last night I did not manage to choose my outfit for today. Throughout the morning rush I've decided to wear something office and simple. I didn't forget, however, to wear my favorite colors, red and black. ♥

Iulia
Top - Pull & Bear
Cămaşă/ Shirt - Mango
Pantaloni/ Trousers - Zara
Pantofi/ Shoes - Zara
Ceas/ Watch - Fossil
Geantă/ Bag - Nine West






Kisses and have a great day,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! We read all comments. Thank you!