Sunday, November 4, 2012

Early Autumn Photo Shoot



Acum cateva săptămani am postat pe pagina de facebook o poză cu care ȋncercam să vă fac curioşi cu privire la un post viitor. Vă amintiţi?
A few weeks ago I uploaded a photo on our Facebook page to make you curious about an upcoming post.
Do you remember?




Ei bine, a venit vremea şi pentru acel post, pentru că sunt in vacanţă şi am avut timp sa mă ocup de elJ
Pe la ȋnceputul toamnei, cand ȋncă mai puteam profita de zilele călduroase am ieşit la o şedintă foto cu o bună prietenă, Cristina (Cri pentru cunoscători) la Muzel Goleşti, o fostă moşie din apropiere de Piteşti oraşul natal.
Cri dorea să ȋşi exerseze calităţile de fotograf, iar eu pe cele de model aşa că timp de 2 ore ne-am distrat - eu ȋn faţa camerei şi ea ȋn spate J.
Vă las să va bucuraţi de ce a ieşit.  
Să aveţi o duminică plăcută!



Well, the time has come to publish that post, because I am on my vacation and I have plenty of  time.
Me and a friend of mine, Cristina (Cri for the connoisseurs ) we took advantage of a gorgeous early autumn and we had a photo shoot at Goleşti Museum, an old estate near Piteşti, our home town.
Cri wanted to practice her photograph skills, and I my modeling skills, so we had some fun for about 2 hours – me in front of the camera, and Cri behind it.
This is the result!
I wish you a beautiful Sunday!










     

Rochie/Dress – House of Art;
Sacou/Blazer – New Yorker;
Pantofi/ Shoes –Deichmann;
Inelul Bufniţă/ Owl Ring – ebay

P.S: Pozele sunt prelucrate de mine aşa că nu daţi vina pe Cri 
 Photos are processed by me so don’t blame Cri if something is fishy :P

Kisses, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! We read all comments. Thank you!